The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for:
Managing and growing key strategic accounts.
Profitable growth through the development of new business, innovation, relationship building, managing all aspects of the customer in order to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
Developing a detailed knowledge of sealing and dispensing product lines and leveraging this knowledge to differentiate sealing and dispensing offerings to provide added value solutions, while strategically managing customers to drive higher level relationships and resulting growth.
• Deliver sales and EBITDA growth at or exceeding budget for key customer accounts.
• Set financial targets and forecasts, analyze and track performance.
• Responsible for understanding EBITDA down to the product portfolio level of the customer, driving actions in order to enhance profitability.
• Develop and maintain account plans to identify and deliver strategic objectives that enhance the customer’s and Tekni’s relationship.
• Develop an understanding of the customer, to include their strategic plans, business state and gaps, organization, processes, etc. and generate/contribute to the fulfillment of solutions that leverage Tekni’s capabilities. Identify, develop and win specific business-development opportunities with the customer account.
• Appropriately adopt/apply the Sales Management Operating System to develop plans, manage opportunities and enhance one’s skills.
• Develop deep, broad and long-term relationships within the customer and progressively improve the strength of these relationship through results delivery and partnership behavior.
• Responsible for understanding full range of products and capabilities, as well as entire supply chain to support product delivery to customer, including understanding competitors’ products/services in order to position our differentiated solutions.
• Provide feedback to R&D on detailed customer needs to drive new product development, driving customer-specific projects.
• Create multi-functional teams, when required, to drive joint, differentiated solutions to meet customer’s needs and profitably grow, including complaint resolution.
• Negotiate supply as required.
• Attend trade shows, and develop publications with Marketing and GTC to advance industry knowledge and customer knowledge as needed.
Education & experience:
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, engineering or a technical discipline required.
Min. 7-10 year’s full-time experience in sales and marketing required – experience in packaging preferred.
Proven track record of growing sales profitably.
Experience in commercializing new products and services preferred.
Excellent interpersonal communication, verbally and in writing, with a diverse range of people; analyzing and independently solving a variety of difficult situations and problems.
Advanced business, technical and financial acumen, to include pricing and forecasting.
Sound judgment and decision making skills, to include the ability to effectively research, plan, and resolve complex situations through multiple scenarios/solutions.
Demonstrated computer proficiency, to include MS Office and database management.
Ability to travel up to 50%.
We provide equal opportunities to all our employees in developing their talents and strive for an open, safe and inclusive work environment.E-mail: email@example.com